Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Friend (Special to me..yummy too lmao jk)

A friend who I hope with me will stay
A friend thats been there both night and day
A friend who’s been there by my side
A friend who found me when I'm upset and hide
A friend who loves accepts me just as you are
A friend who shouts stop before you go too far
A friend whos been there through my up and downs
A friend who’s made laughter erase my sad frowns
A friend a true lady whos so special to me

To my friend - Amanda

and plus she's a sex freak~me likey.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwzzz im always here for ya <3
    thanks for the poem muchly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. =] i heart you gay much. if you need any gay thing, christine is here for your wet joy. I'm always your gayest friend you ever wanted =] i know i'm eweh for you.

    ReplyDelete